,Money idioms are everywhere and apply to so much more than just money! So get your cold hard cash ready as we dive into some money idioms!
关于款项的成语四处都是，而且已经生长到不仅限于指款项！以是准备好你手上冰凉坚硬的现金，我们要最先研究一些款项成语了！,1. Break the bank – to use up all of your money
1. 倾家荡产,Example: John knew that renting the ocean view apartment would break the bank, so he settled for a smaller apartment.
例子：约翰知道租一个滨海公寓会花光他所有的钱的，以是他选择了一个小点的公寓清闲下来。,2. Bring home the bacon – to earn money for a family
2. 赚钱，养家生涯,Example: His wife chooses not to work, so Robert has to bring home the bacon.
例子：罗伯特的妻子决议不出去上班了，因此罗伯特不得不赚钱养家生涯。,3. Cash in on (something) – to make money from an opportunity
3. 大赚一笔,Example: The former athlete cashed in on his popularity to open a nightclub in his name.
例子：这位前运发动行使小我私人名气，以小我私人名义开了个夜店设计大赚一笔。,4. Give (someone) a blank check – to let someone do whatever they want (as if the amount on the check were left blank)
4. 让某人自由的按自己想法行事,Example: The professor gave the students a blank check with the only requirement being that they turn in their project on time.
例子：教授让学生们自由施展，按自己的想法行事。唯一要求就是他们需要准时交付项目。,5. Turn on a dime – to make a turn in a very small area
5. 转硬币决议，事情很快会有转变,Example: The car handles very well and can turn on a dime.
例子：这辆车很容易驾驶，而且反映很快。,6. Bet your bottom dollar – to bet all that you have because you are certain you will win
6. 孤注一掷，把底金压上,Example: I would bet my bottom dollar that Rachel will show up late again today.
例子：我敢瞌睡瑞秋今天晚些时刻一定会再次泛起。,7. Look like a million dollars – to look very good
7. 满面东风，显得容光焕发,Example: As she stepped out in her wedding dress, she looked like a million dollars.
例子：当她穿着婚纱走出来时，她看起来容光焕发，满面东风。,8. Pinch pennies – to be very careful with money, to be thrifty
8. 一个钱打二十四个结,Example: My grandfather always pinches pennies; he never spends money if he doesn’t have to.
例子：我爷爷总是一个钱打二十四个结；只要没需要他从不花钱。,9. Put in your two cents – to give your opinion about something
9. 揭晓意见,Example: You can put in your two cents after I am finished going over all the facts.
例子：等我陈述完了所有事实后你可以揭晓你的小我私人意见。,10. For peanuts – for very little or no pay
10. 赚不了几个小钱儿,Example: The students had very little money, so they were willing to work for peanuts.
例子：学生们没什么钱，以是他们愿意为了微不足道的一点点小钱而事情。,Are there more money idioms that you hear regularly? Share with us!