首页 英语资讯正文

被大雨淋成落汤鸡怎么形貌?,英语口语

tz920525201 英语资讯 2021-06-28 09:30:47 2 0

“夏至”那些火热的英文表达

英语口语学习材料,“夏至”那些火热的英文表达

被大雨淋成落汤鸡怎么形貌?,英语口语,又到雨季,出门别遗忘带伞,小心遇到“大雨”秒变“落汤鸡”。一起看 学习一下下面这些名堂表达吧。,The hiking is cancelled since it's raining cats and dogs.
徒步旅行被作废了,由于下着滂沱大雨。,Because of the heavy rain, he was late for school.
由于下大雨,他上学迟到了。,It was raining heavily yesterday when school was over. I was all wet when I got home.
昨天下学的时刻在下大雨。我抵家时全身都湿了。,I'm saying that it's pouring outside.
我是说外面在下大雨。,If it rains hard we have to put off the match.
若是下大雨,竞赛只有延期。,Heavy thundery rain fell throughout Thursday.
星期四下了一整天的雷暴雨。,The climbers were trapped by a fierce storm which went on for days.
爬山者被一连几天的强风暴雨给困住了。,Weather forecast said there would be a heavy downpour tomorrow.
天气预告说明天有大暴雨。,The River Frome had burst its banks after torrential rain.
暴雨事后弗罗姆河决堤了。,******,Neither of us had taken an umbrella and we arrived at the party looking like a pair of drowned rats.
我们两人都没带伞,到达晚会的时刻看上去像落汤鸡。,My goodness, you're soaked through. Where's your car?
天哪,你都成落汤鸡了。你的车呢?,He was completely drenched by the rain.
他被雨淋得完全成了落汤鸡。,Unfortunately, Tom was caught in the rain.
真不幸,汤姆在雨中被淋成了落汤鸡。,We arrived home completely sodden.
我们回抵家时已成落汤鸡了。,The shower stroked me to the skin.
阵雨淋得我像落汤鸡。
版权声明

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文系作者授权发表,未经许可,不得转载。

最新留言