首页 英语作文正文

美剧里最常说的20句俚语,英语4级

tz920525201 英语作文 2021-06-26 17:23:12 2 0

重温那些你最熟悉的《西游记》台词,满满都是回忆

英语口语学习材料,重温那些你最熟悉的《西游记》台词,满满都是回忆

简朴熟悉的词组合起来却能表达新的意思。实验用它们造个句吧!,美剧里最常说的20句俚语,英语4级,1 24/7
一天二十四小时;一周七天;一直;延续地,My little sister irritates me 24/7!
我的小妹妹整天都在惹我生气!,2 A short fuse
急性子,Jamie is known for his short fuse; just a few days ago he screamed at his coach for not letting him play.
杰米真是个急性子;几天前他就跟教练嚷嚷着说不要让他上场了。,3 A taste of your own medicine
若是对别人坏,那么自己理所固然地也要尝尝相同的滋味,After constantly being prank-called, Julian decided to give Juan a taste of his own medicine and ordered twenty-seven pizzas to be delivered to Juan’s house.
在多次被捉弄后,朱利安决议也要让胡安尝尝同样的滋味,就订了27块披萨送到胡安的家里。,4 Butterflies in my stomach
主要的,Liam had butterflies in his stomach before he went on stage to play the violin.
利亚姆在上台演奏小提琴时异常主要。,5 By the skin of your teeth
委曲做成某事,Lester made the dance team by the skin of his teeth; you can tell he hasn't been dancing jazz for very long.
莱斯特委曲组成了舞蹈队;你可以看出来他已经良久没跳爵士了。,6 Cat got your tongue?
怎么不语言了?(通常说出来是为了让对方尴尬),I just saw you kissing my boyfriend. What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
我适才望见你亲了我男同伙。怎么回事?你怎么不吭声了?,7 Crying wolf
冒充求救,You have cried wolf so many times that no one believes you when you're really hurt.
你已经玩了这么多次“狼来了”的魔术,没人会信托你是真的受伤了。,8 Cut someone some slack
放某人一马,Hey. Cut me some slack. I was really busy with my frog hunting business last week and forgot to call. I'm sorry!
嘿,放我一马吧。上个星期我真的是忙着捉田鸡了,忘了给你打电话。对不起嘛!,9 Down for the count
疲劳的;放弃;不愿再介入,No, you can’t take my dog for a walk – she’s down for the count after chasing cats all day.
不,你不能遛我的狗。——她追了那几只猫一天,已经累坏了。,10 In the fast lane
忙碌刺激的人生,When Curtis turned forty, he decided he needed to live life in the fast lane, so he quit his job as a dentist and decided to tour Europe by motorcycle.
当柯蒂斯四十岁的时刻,他刻意过刺激的人生,以是他辞去了牙医的事情,决议骑摩托车周游欧洲。,11 Draw the line
住手;判断利害的分界线,Now I draw the line at speaking in front of 34,000 people.
现在我竣事了在34000人前的讲话。,12 Easier said than done
提及来容易做起来难,You want me to come to work at 6:00 AM? Easier said than done!
想让我6点就开工?说得容易!,13 Every cloud has a silver lining
逆境中总会发现转机,Even though you just got fired, remember that every cloud has a silver lining – at least you don’t have to work for that grouchy boss anymore!
纵然你被开除了,你也要记着,柳暗花明又一村。至少你再也不用为谁人坏脾性的老板事情了!,14 Finding a needle in a haystack
基本找不到,Trying to get a new job these days is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
这些天找份新事情真是不能能的事。,15 Fish out of water
不得其所,格格不入,Tom felt like a fish out of water at the Star Trek convention his new girlfriend begged him to attend.
汤姆的新女友央求他去《星际迷航》的影迷会,这让他感应全身不自在。,16 Get something off your chest
说出困扰了你良久的事;认可你做错了某事,I have to get this off my chest – I copied your answers on the Redesigned SAT. Thanks for the 15th percentile score, by the way.
我得认可,在入学考试时我抄了你的谜底。顺便谢谢你让我进了前15%。,17 Give it a whirl
实验做某事,I’ve never gone kite-boarding, but I’m prepared to give it a whirl!
我从没玩过鹞子冲浪,但我准备实验一下!,18 Go down in flames 在众人眼前失败 The football player's career went down in flames after the media learned he'd been losing on purpose to settle gambling debts.
在被媒体爆身世负赌债后,这名足球选手的事业一落千丈。,19 Go the extra mile
加倍起劲,My dentist always goes the extra mile, offering free back massages at the end of a stressful tooth extraction.
我的牙医总是异常全心,会在令人主要的拔牙后给病人推拿。,20 Hang in there
有耐心,坚持下去,I know you're struggling right now in school, but just hang in there. It'll get easier. I promise.
我知道你现在在学校里的日子欠好过,但你要坚持下去。一切都市好起来的,我保证。
版权声明

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文系作者授权发表,未经许可,不得转载。

最新留言